Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Been Busy

I haven't posted in quite awhile just been very busy and I need a new digital camera so till I get a new cam I'll try to post some old pictures . There is a lot going on in the Neighborhood with church closings garden walks and summer projects so when I find the time I'll try and post something new. This week in BR/R history- On July 15th 1950 Buffalo's 13th annual soap box derby was held for the first time in Riverside, July 16th 1950 Black Rock / Riverside centennial was observed, July 19th 1978 the 50th annual BR picnic and play day @ Crystal Beach was held . Michael Geraci and Albert Weber were honored as the oldest members. "My pet rock is Black Rock"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Could you tell us something about the photos you've just posted?

Sincerely,

McVan's