Tuesday, January 23, 2007

I am starting this Blog to bring to attention the Great History the People the Architecture that is the fabric that helped shape Black Rock ,NY . This area of Buffalo located along the Mighty Niagara River has seen much change in the last 200 years but maybe not as much as recent . I hope to shed some light on the current issues of our Community the People, Politics, Infrastructure . I hope to receive some feedback from those that love this city and it's people your ideas and incites on how to make this once thriving area of Western New York a leader a destination something to be proud of. This Page is brand new and it is going to take some time to build so bare with me I hope to update this page as much as possible with current going on's and Pictures of the Neighborhood both new and old as I have lot's to share and I hope you do to. Black Rock Advocate

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I lived on East St in Black Rock from 1963-1990.....i miss the old neighborhood, growin up in the 60's-70's.....ah, those were the days!

Anonymous said...

Awesome...

A new blog for a great neighborhood!!!!